- Bank of Beirut is the first bank in Lebanon to call upon Read Speaker to make their digital platform more accessible with text-to-speech (TTS) technology.More
- Bank of Beirut supported local products on the national Apple day while preserving the environment with our Green ambassador cycling through the regions and raising awareness.More
- Bank of Beirut’s campaign with the UNDP together for raising awareness around extreme poverty and how people live in minimal circumstances.More
- Supporting customers through the financial effects of the Covid-19 virus outbreak with exceptional measures undertaken by Bank of Beirut. More
- Bank of Beirut New Contact Center reaffirms its commitment to providing its clients with world-class levels of quality assistance, first-contact resolution, and customer satisfaction.More
- J.P. Morgan has recognized Bank of Beirut with “The 2018 Elite Quality Recognition Award for Outstanding Achievement of Best-in-Class MT103 STP” with an outstanding rate of 99.53%.More
- Bank of Beirut committed to further working on SDG13 by launching a Recycling program aimed at raising awareness and engaging the community in this concern.More
- Bank of Beirut launches the Bank’s digital identity “DIGI”, a complete suite of digital services easily, safely and paperless, by virtue of the most advanced digital technologies
- Bank of Beirut (UK) Ltd has acquired the prestigious 66 Cannon Street property located in the City of London’s financial district for its new headquarters
- Bank of Beirut invest in a new landmark for its new headquarters in Australia
- Supporting CleverNés in breaking the Guinness World Record for the largest plastic Mosaic
- Launching of the #سوا_تنزيد_الخير initiative, distributing food supplies during Ramadan and Christmas
- Donation of 10 ambulances to the Lebanese Red Cross at the Lebanese Presidential Palace.
- Bank of Beirut Futsal Club wins the Bronze Medal of the Asia Futsal Club Championship, a first in Lebanon.
- Bank of Beirut is awarded the ISO 22301 certification in Business Continuity Management by the British Standard Institution (BSI).
- Bank of Beirut is awarded the 2018 Elite Quality Recognition Award for Outstanding Achievement of Best-in-Class MT103 Straight Through Processing (STP).
- Laserfiche 2018 Tom Wayman Leadership Award, a step into a paperless environment
- The Bank supports youth robotics endeavors and competitions at various universities, including AUB Engineering Design Challenge and NDU VEX.
- Upgraded the Group Internal Audit ISO Certification to the latest version (9001:2015)
- Employee Wellness Program launched along with several Heart Awareness seminars and Red Cross First Aid trainings
- A Blood Donation drive held in collaboration with the Lebanese Red Cross in Downtown Beirut.
- Launching New Hybrid Branch Concept.
- Reaching Excellent range (A-), achieving a Governance & Integrity Rating (GIR) score of 80%, hence positioning itself in the 2nd place in 2017.
- Celebrating the female staff by hosting informative sessions led by Yaduna’s Women Heart Health Center.
- Inauguration of the Library of the Pontifical Maronite College in Rome.
- Inauguration of a Research Laboratory at Université Sainte Famille – Batroun.
- 10 years of engagement with the youth.
- Empowering talented colleagues for local and international championships (Colleague and Lebanese Bodybuilding Champion, Wissam Daibes).
- Collaborating in “Banking for Good” Initiative with the Lebanese Red Cross.
- Sponsoring of AUST Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition.
- Sponsoring of BDL Accelerate, a conference for the most promising startups.
- Supporting three 17 year-old Jamhour students in their creation of a surveillance drone.
- A Historical triplet of titles won by Bank of Beirut Sporting Club: Lebanese League, Cup and Super Cup Champions – The first of many more titles to come.
- Committing to the youth by granting scholarships amounting up to USD 180,000 to Lebanese students to pursue their higher education.
- Collaboration with the Lebanese Red Cross, the Chronic Care Center, Al Younbouh, IDRACC, Dar Al Aytam, the Army Martyrs Children Association, Caritas, Heart Beat Fundraising Concert, Ajialouna Annual Fundraising Dinner and the Patriarch Sfeir Foundation Annual Fundraising Dinner.
- Initiative to empower talented youth and colleagues for local and international championships (Colleague and Lebanese Powerlifting Champion, Charbel Hallak).
- Community Engagement with Caritas.
- Building employees’ skills and competencies through online courses in our e-Academy.
- Launching of Bank of Beirut Sporting Club, a professional futsal team.
- Launching of Young Achievement Program YAP.
- Engaging in U for Youth mentoring and achiever program in Lebanon in affinity with AMIDEAST and in Oman.
- Launching of Boot-camp training in collaboration with AMIDEAST.
- Investing into digital offerings to serve people. Branch strategy goes into two directions: expanding further into towns and villages all around Lebanon and extending opening hours.
- Launching of The Academy, a Learning Center for the employees.
- Committing to charitable programs and corporate citizenship initiatives and sports sponsorship.
- Initiating products and services tailored to the needs of SMEs.
- Two Risk Participation Agreements with the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC)